The Ferrari Kid is a non-profit organization that gives critically ill children the experience of a …
The Ferrari kid experience is designed to give children coping with cancer and other illnesses a chance to forget about their struggles and give them a break by making them a “celebrity” for a day. Their goal is to give kids a chance to forget about all of that for a day and remind them that they were born for greatness.
The Ferrari Kid Experience Offers Each Child
- A Life Changing Ferrari Ride: To the child’s favorite ‘local celebrity’ place
- A Red Carpet Appearance: Child is greeted with a real red carpet reception
- Their Own Paparazzi’s: Documenting our ‘celebrity’s arrival’
- Ferrari Kid Shirt: So they can remember their Ferrari Kid Experience
- Special Lunch or Dinner: With Best Selling Author & Founder Manny Diotte
- A Picture Book/Canvas Print: That captures the moment forever!
Join us on our mission to raise $500 to provide Kristina with the best day ever!
YOUR DONATION, OUR MONEY! CLICK HERE
Our agency will donate $10 on your behalf for every recommendation you send our way, and we'll add you to our monthly drawing for a $50 Gift Card.
Getting involved has never been so simple, or Free!
To Make a Donation Directly